Oasis Tower 2, Dubai Sports City Hotel Apartments

Dubai Sports City,  Oasis Tower 2 offers freehold hotel apartments, Oasis Tower 2 offers 8% renal guarantee.

Oasis Tower, Dubai Sports City, Oasis Tower offers freehold hotel apartments, DUBAI PROPERTIES FOR SALE IN OASIS TOWER IN DUBAI  SPORT CITY


in Dubai Sports City

8% rental guarantee


65% profit share



Oasis Tower 2 at Dubai Sports City

Dubai Sports City - The Place for Life and action. A Golf Course Community, shopping Centres, World Class Facilities.

Oasis Tower - An inspiring neighbourhood with Lake view, River walk, Golf course, Tennis courts, Fine Restaurants, Boutiques and Shops. Elegant Building Design, Efficient Unit Layouts, Five Star Lobby, Spacious Covered Parking, High Speed Elevators, State of the Art Facilities, Professional Landscaping.

8% Rental Guaranteed for 3 years availablle in Dubai Sports City, Dubailand!!

Oasis Tower is a G+15 consisting of 2 underground basement parking floors. Dubai Sports City, located in Dubailand, has a construction area of 35% while the rest 65% consists of golf courses. This building has unique views, of which no other tower in The Dubai Sports City boasts of. Overlooking the Lake and the River, this building offers a variety of facilities to even the most demanding client.

Oasis Tower consists of 20 floors in which each floor consists of Studios, 1 Beds, 2 Beds, 3 Beds and Executive Apartments.

These hotel apartments have been designed by Bryan Emery. Emery was responsible for designing the apartments in The Twin Towers. Each little detail has been taken into consideration. (Each apartment has its own coat closet...even the studio!!!) These hotel apartments will be managed and run by a famous German company.

An inspiring neighbourhood

  • Lakeview
  • River Walk
  • Golf Courses
  • Tennis Courts
  • Fine Restaurants
  • Boutiques and Shops


Exquisite Construction - Oasis Tower 2


  • Elegant Building Design
  • Efficient Unit Layouts
  • Five Star Lobby
  • Spacious Covered Parking
  • High Speed Elevators
  • State of the art facilities
  • Professional Landscaping

Sports Facilities at Oasis Tower

  • Roof Top Swimming Pool
  • Fully Equipped Glass Gymnasium
  • Roof Top Jogging Track
  • Sauna and Steam Room
  • Social Event Deck

In House Facilities

  • 24 Hour Security
  • VIP Services
  • Visa Facilitation
  • Retail Shops
  • Convenient Store
  • Coffee Shop
  • Fine Restaurant

Payment Schedule for Oasis Tower 2

Signing the contract Initial payment of 10 %
60 days from initial payment 1st instalment of 15%
3 months from the 1st instalment 2nd instalment of 10%
3 months from the 2nd instalment 3rd instalment of 10%
3 months from the 3rd instalment 4th instalment of 10%
3 months from the 4th instalment 5th instalment of 10%
3 months from the 5th instalment 6th instalment of 10%
3 months from the 6th instalment 7th instalment of 10%
Upon completion (September 2005) Final payment of 15%


Type Area Price AED Price GBP
Studio 573 sq.ft 434,553 £62,600
Excutive Studio 629 sq.ft. 571,947 £80,555
One-Bedroom 1042 sq.ft. 800,600 £112,760
Two-Bedrooms 1195 sq.ft. 1,232,734 £173,624

Visa & Finance

Visa will be provided by Developer.

Oasis Tower , Freehold hotel apartments in Dubai Sports City, Dubailand Properties  - OASIS TOWER  in night






About Oasis Tower

Dubai offers condo hotel apartments. These are fully furnished apartments with rental guarantee. Oasis Tower 2 offers 8% rental guarantee


Dubai Property | Dubai Real Estate | Apartment for sale in Dubai | Villas for sale in Dubai | Commercial Property in Dubai | Contact Us
  © www.click4dubaipropert y.com Dubai Property, Apartments, Villas , Commercial properties for sale. Freehold land, shops also available direct from developer. For Cheap good property in dubai for holidays, residential and investment properties.  www.click4dubaiproperty.com
/html> /html>